Thursday, July 19, 2012

"Summer after high school , we first met "
yeah, we first met after end my secondary life..
Impossibly that my heart still keep beating for you..
Or just a mistake..maybe?
 
If you see me walking with someone else,
It's not because i want to..
It's because you weren't brave enough to walk by me.
 
So if I fall in love with someone else,
It's not because i want to...
It's because you weren't there to catch me..
 
dislike this feeling..
that make me feel like a liar..
told you that i forget about it..
seriously, i still care..
i received your text, it will made me a day..
asked how's my life..
but
i know that just being friend asking currently..
 
No
Matter
What
I
Do
 
 
I
Still
Can't
Remove 
You
From
My
Mind
 ........
 
i hate this damn feeling!
lie because it's easier than telling the truth..
aiya!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment